Shorebird Mapping, wonderful project and a very good initiative with clear and interesting objectives:
* Monitoring the range changes of shorebird breeding populations.
* Monitoring the trends of the shorebird populations.
* Updating our knowledge on key habitat types used for each shorebird population.
* Informing decision makers about negative trends so that they make take corrective action.
* Identifying key threats and risks for different populations to support the Development of pragmatic action plans.
Although the province of Burgos is not especially interesting for the breeding Shorebirds, certainly we can contribute something on the non breeding Shorebirds mapping project.